By Elisabetta Ruspini
* Defines the concept that of longitudinal research
* provides suggestions on assets of longitudinal information in Europe and the U.S. and their strengths and weaknesses
* Discusses the alternatives that must be made during this type of examine - for example the benefits and drawbacks of particular types of study information and of other kinds of analysis
* Highlights the various difficulties concerned, e.g. the problem of comparison inside of longitudinal research
Read or Download An Introduction to Longitudinal Research (Social Research Today) PDF
Similar social sciences research books
This e-book offers the technique and result of a three-year, eleven-country science-to-policy examine venture – Toward a coverage version of Multifunctional Agriculture and Rural improvement – undertaken among 2005 and 2008 and financed lower than the ecu Union's 6th Framework program. It bargains with a major modern coverage factor: how top to make sure that an agriculturally-based coverage can give a contribution to the advance of rural areas.
Combined tools purposes in motion learn is a first-of-its-kind e-book that offers readers with the data they should layout and behavior a combined equipment motion examine (MMAR) research in a realistic and pragmatic demeanour. utilizing a multidisciplinary concentration, writer Nataliya V. Ivankova presents a scholarly and utilized orientation to satisfy the numerous epistemological wishes of student practitioners.
A pragmatic, skill-based creation to info research and literacy We are swimming in a global of knowledge, and this convenient consultant will continue you afloat whenever you discover ways to make feel of all of it. In information Literacy: A User's consultant, David Herzog, a journalist with a decade of expertise utilizing info research to rework info into eye-catching storytelling, introduces scholars and execs to the basics of information literacy, a key ability in today’s global.
This moment version of The Social paintings Student's study guide offers an important consultant for social paintings scholars starting to perform research. Practical and simple to exploit, this finished guide presents rapid entry to the nuts and bolts of social paintings study. every one bankruptcy during this moment variation has been up-to-date to mirror the dynamic and altering nature of social paintings learn, and 3 new topical chapters were integrated that supply new meals for proposal on examine context and ethics and at the function of facts in specialist perform.
- Applications of Case Study Research
- Social Work Intervention in an Economic Crisis: The River Communities Project (Haworth Social Work Practice)
- The SAGE Handbook of Fieldwork
- The Tao of Statistics: A Path to Understanding (With No Math)
Extra resources for An Introduction to Longitudinal Research (Social Research Today)
An Introduction to Longitudinal Research (Social Research Today) by Elisabetta Ruspini