By Betty L. Gahart,Adrienne R. Nazareno
The number 1 IV drug guide for forty years, Intravenous medicinal drugs: A instruction manual for Nurses and health and wellbeing Professionals is depended on for its accuracy and complete assurance. no matter if you wish the moveable print model or the handy digital layout, this new version offers crucial information on administering greater than 350 intravenous (IV) medicines, entries for brand new IV medicines lately authorized by means of the FDA, enormous quantities of recent drug proof, an in depth index of prevalent and exchange names and extra — all alphabetically prepared that will help you locate drug info quick and easily.
- UNIQUE! released every year to make sure you have crucial details at the such a lot lately licensed IV medicinal drugs in addition to up-to-date details on latest drugs.
- UNIQUE! comprises thorough assurance of greater than 350 IV medications — giving you way over the other related handbook.
- UNIQUE! Time-tested web page structure keep all dosage info for every drug on both a unmarried web page or a two-page unfold to avoid hand infection through having to show a page.
- Consistent, easy-to-use layout provides all of the crucial medical details you would like on IV drug administration.
- Lists IV medications alphabetically via well-known identify for speedy medical reference.
- Updated IV drug dilution and dosage charts inside of monographs provide easy access to crucial information.
- Special sections highlight dosage variances for geriatric, pediatric, boy or girl, and neonatal patients.
- Black field Warnings, screening, and highlighting make finding key info quickly and easy.
- Printed thumb tabs help you discover info faster.
"A better half web site at http://evolve.elsevier.com/IVMeds/ presents indicators, monographs for chosen brokers now not incorporated within the booklet, a step by step instructional for calculating IV drug dosages, IV drug dosage calculators, interactive IV drug dosage examples, printable common dilution and answer compatibility charts, and more."
- NEW! 4 new drug monographs provide you with present, clinically correct drug info for brand spanking new IV medicinal drugs lately licensed through the FDA.
- NEW! up-to-date drug monographs reflect the newest alterations in IV drug therapy.
Read or Download 2014 Intravenous Medications - E-Book: A Handbook for Nurses and Health Professionals PDF
Similar pharmacology books
A Textbook of recent Toxicology is a special source that gives either scholars and practitioners with a wide-ranging, available assessment of the self-discipline. compatible for classes in environmental, pharmacological, scientific, and veterinary toxicology, this crucial textual content positive aspects chapters written by way of specialists who deal with a variety of key issues.
Written within the similar available demeanour as earlier variants, the 5th variation of Karch’s Pathology of Drug Abuse is an important consultant to the pathology, toxicology, and pharmacology of normally abused medicinal drugs. The booklet specializes in the research of drug-related deaths, sensible ways to the detection of drug abuse, and discussions of scientific issues linked to all of the abused medicines.
Advances in Drug learn, quantity 20 makes a speciality of the overall subject matters of drug study and outline of particular drug periods. This booklet is split into 4 chapters. bankruptcy 1 discusses the extrapolation of toxicological and pharmacological information from animals to people. the second one bankruptcy offers with the tissue binding of substances, contemplating the relative ponderal significance of tissue as opposed to blood macromolecules.
This factor of Clinics in Laboratory medication, edited through Dr. Martin Bluth, will hide a big selection of subject matters with regards to drug checking out and toxicology. specialists will talk about universal medicinal drugs in analgesia, toxicology suggestions, error and interferences in toxicology checking out, toxicology concerns in soreness and dependancy medication, toxicology in reproductive endocrinology, forensic toxicology, and toxicology in emergency medication, between others.
- Handbook of Arsenic Toxicology
- Psychopharmakologischer Leitfaden für Psychologen und Psychotherapeuten (German Edition)
- Calculation of Drug Dosages - E-Book: A Work Text
- Clean Room Technology in ART Clinics: A Practical Guide
- Toxicology and Experimental Models: Proceedings of the 8th International Congress of Pharmacology, Tokyo, 1981: Toxicology and Experimental Models 8th, v. 5 (Advances in Pharmacology & Therapeutics)
Extra resources for 2014 Intravenous Medications - E-Book: A Handbook for Nurses and Health Professionals
2014 Intravenous Medications - E-Book: A Handbook for Nurses and Health Professionals by Betty L. Gahart,Adrienne R. Nazareno